Heavy Duty Trough Carrier Roller Set
To accommodate the demands of different working environment, GCS developed different body-sealed structures for customers to choose the most suitable type for their own particular applications.
1) Solid design, most suitable for heavy loading.
2) The bearing housing and steel tube are assembled with precision concentric automatic welding machine
3) Cutting of the pipe and bearing is processed by CNC automatic equipment
4) The shaft end is precision barreled and firmly connected with the bearing
5) Fabrication of the roller is tested by an auto device to ensure concentricity
6) Roller and supporting components.materials are conformed to DIN/AFNOR/FEM/ASTMCEMA standards.
7) The roller is lubricated and maintenance free.
8) Life span is up to 30,000 work hours or more, depending on correct usage.
9) Sealing structure: inner-seal, 3 slot labyrinth seal, V shape rubber ring and centrifugal self-cleaning body to ensure water and dust proof.
10)Vacuum sealed which has withstood anti water, salt, snuff, sandstone and dust proof experiments.
|Diameter||φ89, φ102, φ114,φ127,φ152,φ159, φ194 or custom|
|Length||145mm-2800mm or custom|
|Tube||Q235(GB), Q345(GB), welded with DIN2394 standed|
|Shaft||A3 and 45# steel(GB)|
|Bearing||Single & Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearing 2RS&ZZ with C3 clearance|
|Bearing Housing/Seat||Cold press working fit ISO M7 accuracy|
Deep Press steel with raw material fit DIN 1623-1624 standard
|Lubricating Oil||Grade 2 or 3 long-lasting lithium greasae|
|Welding||Mixed gas shielded arc welding end|
|Painting||Ordinary painting, hot galvanized painting, electric static spraying painting, baked painting|